Friday, May 25, 2007

turbulent transitions

Well. The roofers came back to finish the hot mop. MMMMMM hot tar wafting through my house, while they toss 50# membrane rolls on the roof with a vengeance.

I'm sitting with the realtor. Doing the deal. We hear a major thump, bigger than a 50# roll. We keep dealing. An hour later, we go outside to find the crew shutting down. ??

The big thump was a guy falling off my roof. The ambulance came and went, and I wasn't aware of any of it.

The big guy was there in his truck, looking puking green nauseous. They pulled the hot mop crew from the house down the street to finish mine.

This phase of the roof is done.

The sales contract is signed.

My house is on the market.

As in, I'm moving.

How can it be that this is really happening?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home