Saturday, June 16, 2007

Upside-down and back again

Don't even remember where the last post left off. Miserable about my husband being gone, I suppose. Well, I'm still miserable about that, and even more upset at how we "adjust" to being apart. In a way, we become more vocal about how much it just sucks.

Did a huge purge on the house for Memorial Day weekend, and then left town. Spent a weekend in Bozeman with my husband, settling in. Marking my turf. Leaving bits of me there. Is that the true essence of marriage, when you can sit on funky lawn furniture in your living room, doing separate work on computers, and be utterly in bliss? That's where I want to be, just sitting in the same room. Nestled sweetly into our rhythm.

Did a big trip to MA right after that. Good stuff. Being on the road is now my new grounding. After all the pain and angst and projection and drama down here (oh yeah, that's just from my patients!!), it's good to get out on the road where I'm unconditionally appreciated!!!

And now. Took my Diagnostics final. Two more weeks of Pharmacology. When I finish that class, my husband will be HERE and we will do our little road trip, driving a little truck out to Montana.

In the meantime, Monday I go to Michigan for a short week. Hope they're ready to share the love, I need some TLC!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home