Monday, April 02, 2007

spinning

Maybe that experience of my first tornado ever, up in Blue Mounds Wisconsin, knocked a few neurons loose.

Maybe that's what shook me yet another step free of my past. I'm going to walk away from this old situation. It is done.

Maybe that's part of what was brewing way out west, and last night L called from Bozeman and said, we want R to come work for us.

So today we start identifying the "right now, right here" pieces. Bam. Signing on HELOC extension, THursday. Bam. Meeting with attorney regarding roof situation, Saturday. Call with roofer to outline new game plan - bam - he says, we can get your roof started in two or three weeks. BAM!

And funniest of all. My grad school schedule for fall is all backwards from what I thought it would be. Rather than skip Fall I, I'll have to skip Fall II. I'll be on break from August 19 to October 29!!!!! As my husband said, with a smirk, wonder what you'll be doing THEN.

As in. Packing. Moving on.

It's all different now. Like its all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home