Wednesday, December 14, 2005

up and out

Well. The class process was a disaster. I'm hoping the actual class went well enough for the students. MH and I hit bottom, then found a deeper bottom, then scraped around and bottomed out some more.

There were strange results from all this trauma.

He's going to go find his own office. I get to move back upstairs into mine.

Last week I found three O'Keeffe prints, all taupe and black and white, and I knew they were for my office and I had no idea what that meant. Now I know. I ordered all three prints. They will lead the recreation of my office space. Taupe walls! White trim! Clean, crisp, clear edges. Good bye lavender and pastel Monets. Hello edges. Hello creation space.

Goodbye to a year of confusion and hello to the rebirth of my business.

MY business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home