Thursday, September 07, 2006

laws of attraction

The topic of "strategic attraction" has been lurking in our household, for the past two months especially. I think it needs to be re-named. The flip side of attraction is denial. And to focus all your energy on the manipulation of the attraction side, AS IF you knew better than the universe what tools you needed to grow and prosper... well, that's a dangerous proposition indeed.

What you ignore in your self, rules you from your subconscious. If these attraction strategies were organic and inherent in the rhythms of nature, adhering to them would not alienate you from your loved ones. The more energy you focus on the one side only fuels the drive of the other to get your attention.

How can espousing attraction alienate you from the life of those who love you? In an organic and authentic way?

This whole manipulation, directive thing bothers me.

I KNOW when I'm grounded, paying attention, resonating to the field of abundance that is carrying me. When I'm receptive, somatically, I can flow with the rhythm and step up to grab what's being offered. I'm participating in the greater flow of the infinite energetic Field of possibilities. We're engaged together. It's dynamic. And it comes from a real place.

That kind of process allows me to grow into a deeper, more authentic version of my true self. It leads me deeper into midline and the stillness of pure potential, and then allows me to participate more fully from that place.

And I can do it without the buzz words, or formulas, or magic mantras that suck me right out of my own reality and into some false, slick game.

Truth is truth, and it wants you to sink in and own it more deeply.

Like kids who want to play with the box the toy came in, not the fancy-schmancy uber-psycho development gimmick inside, the simpler the approach, the more deeply our creativity is stimulated and the more honestly we can own up to ourselves.

It's creating quite the polarity right now, and I don't care to be judged from that gimmicky side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home