Tuesday, September 19, 2006

you can call me June

History in the making here.

Yesterday my husband put on his nice work clothes and went to work. And my daughter went to school and I stayed home. We have lots of new rhythms to adjust to. Including one puzzle - if I leave for WI tomorrow and don't get home til Monday night, and he leaves Monday morning for a weeks' training session in Miami.... will I get to see him at all before I leave for Montana Oct. 2??? Inquiring minds would like to know. It would be nice to celebrate our anniversary on Sept 30 together.

So here I am doing all the prep work for class - 3 printers running at once, lots of brochure-folding and assembly to do - and at 5:00pm I'll put on those pearls and heels and my best apron and have a drink and dinner ready for my man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home