Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just Stop

So yesterday was the tipping point. Had a bodywork session at L's insistence, and wow, the last thing she got to was my beleagured, nerve-damanged right hand... and there was the "STOP" energy I've never been allowed to claim my entire life. Stop! Enough already! Palm up and force out. That's it, we're done with this.

And I beamed it at: My Husband, for this ridiculous behavior; My Daughter, for whining and moping around and blaming me; My Self, for same behavior; My FL House: for gods sake already, quit moping and get your new owners in. And wherever else I could point that palm.

And I went home and lo and behold there was mh and it was time to get things back on track. Which might take a while, but at least we started. And what a difference talking to my daughter this morning, all energetic and focused, happy I'll be there next weekend.

The energy in our tiny apt feels adjusted, spinning, more familiar. I feel more familiar. Now we can get going.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home